Intertextual Connections


Wording it.

I just spent the afternoon catching up on work readings. The list stretches on from Wall Street Journal Asia, Brand Equity, ADOI, Digital Marketing Trends and well, some were interesting while others were rather dry. Some had become surface updates for knowing while others, keened my knowledge further.

The best chew was still potato and chicken curry.

I had 3 emails that left me thinking a bit. I have yet to replied.

Spent my little breaks catching ticks off my dogs. My mum just gave me a spray pump with heavy content to murder them all. My fingers are warming on this keyboard before I begin the episode downstairs. hehe.

I know at the back of my head, I still more to do and read, the stuff I really need to familiarize myself with. The fact that I'm not taking CNY break in view of wanting to secure my ground more, is a choice worth it. In the quiet rest of others, I test my very own waters.

0 Responses to “Wording it.”

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.